FORRESTER & GPSHOPPER PRESENT:
10 Must Have Mobile App Features for In-Store Engagement
Join Forrester analyst Peter Sheldon as he explores the top 10 “in-store” capabilities that retailers must enable in their mobile apps to meet the needs of today’s mobile saavy millennial shoppers. With GPShopper's CMO and Co-Founder Maya Mikhailov moderating this session's live Q&A.
In-store mobile engagement has become a consumer expectation these days. For retailers this means concentrating on the digital experience in-store and developing a mobile app strategy that results in compelling engagements that augment the shopping experience. Developing mobile apps to simply drive mCommerce transactions and push marketing offers no longer hits the mark.
- Why apps must adapt to the context of the store
- How mobile payments are changing mobile usage habits in the store
- The truth about beacons – when and where to use them
- Why loyalty is the foundation of the in-store mobile experience
- What device to device communication between the consumer and associate means for retail