GPShopper continues to enhance its market-leading solutions for Demandware clients by announcing the release of the first Demandware Software Development Kit (SDK) that will enable quick setup and deployment of a fully native Demandware commerce application. The SDK, along with the certified mobile application cartridge already in place, will allow Demandware clients to gain accelerated speed to market with Apple and Android mobile apps, an increased level of security and reliability and one of the fastest native checkouts possible. The SDK will allow 3rd parties to launch Demandware clients in half the time, with benefits such as:
- GPShopper's SDK is pre-built to include all native iOS and Android pages from Categories, Search Results, PDP, Cart, Account and Checkout Flow.
- Compliant with Demandware LINK approvals and compatible with the latest 16.1 platform version of Demandware.
- SDK can also be customized to match a retailer's brand identity and voice.
- SDK automatically comes with OS-friendly related features like 3D Touch, Touch ID & Credit Card Scan.
- Fully load-tested and PCI compliant.
The Demandware SDK enhances GPShopper's existing mobile Platform. Called out by Forrester as having a "solid platform architecture that supports more advanced mobile marketing and engagement methods," GPShopper is the only mobile solutions provider to offer more than 200 app features, including mobile commerce, in-store, social, loyalty and marketing integrations. Other platform offerings include beacon management, push notifications, secure mobile payment, location-based analytics and a proprietary customizable cross-channel reporting dashboard.
Find out how joint Demandware and GPShopper clients like True Religion, PacSun, JoAnn Fabrics and Michaels are witnessing the benefits of extending their loyalty programs to mobile apps. Contact us today.