Yesterday, GPShopper hosted a webinar preparing retailers for the upcoming Apple and Android updates, including:
- Touch ID: How ease-of-checkout will increase your conversion rates
- Widgets: Users can access Wish Lists and Price Alerts directly from their Notification Center
- Actionable Notifications: Add interactivity to your current Push system
- Android Wear: Does your smartphone app have a wearable counterpart?
- Restricted Wi-Fi Tracking: Retailers can no longer sniff MAC addresses. Learn about other options for honing in on your customers' in-store behavior, like proximity marketing with the use of beacons.
Check out the slides from this webinar below, or view the full webinar on-demand.
GPShopper Webinar: How Will Android L and iOS 8 Impact Retailers?