Salesforce recently certified the first and only direct mobile integration into their Open Commerce API (OCAPI) with GPShopper. This strengthened partnership allows retailers to extend the benefits of their ecommerce site to mobile, to further engage with customers.
With the direct integration, retailers are now able to take advantage of added benefits previously unavailable to them, such as:
- Real Time Data Updates: unlike a cartridge that's constantly having to pull in data causing roll outs to take a little longer, the open commerce API makes it possible to call data in real time. Any updates now made to your ecommerce site will be reflected within 15 minutes on the app - promoting new revenue opportunities.
- Speed to Market: with the certified integration, Salesforce Commerce Cloud clients can now launch a mobile app to market in unprecedented time.
- Scalable & Secure: the integration allows for a more stable app for enhanced performance and native mobile app and experience.
- No Cartridge Install Required: with the open commerce API, GPShopper just has to 'plug in' for you to see mobile benefits.
- OCAPI Certified Integration : direct certified integration of GPShopper's SDK with Salesforce Commerce Cloud's OCAPI. The full API integration is the best technical solution for SFCC clients.
GPShopper's API allows for retailers to gain speed to market with both Android and Mobile apps, for an increased level of reliability, security and mobile app experiences.
Join retailers like boohoo, Nasty Gal, Tillys and more to witness first-hand the benefits a mobile app can bring to your business. Contact one of our mobile experts today.