Every year, Demandware brings together their community for the Demandware XChange Conference, an invite-only annual event dedicated to help retail clients maximize their success. This year's XChange event located at the Diplomat Resort & Spa in Hollywood Florida, promises to be even bigger. During the conference from April 4th - 6th, retailers and industry leaders will come together to network, discuss challenges, share ideas and collaborate on successful strategies for loyalty, commerce and more.
GPShopper is excited to be at this year's XChange event to talk about the benefits native mobile apps have over template, cookie cutter options. One of the big questions retailers have when pursuing a mobile app strategy is whether they should adopt a template version or build a native app. Many retailers that have been burned by going the template route just to get something 'out the door' will tell you that the native app route is the choice they wish they would've made. A native mobile app is the sustainable option that allows retailers to scale and fully see the benefits that a mobile app can bring to their business - including bringing customers in-store, integrating loyalty, commerce and much more.
At Demandware XChange, our mobile and integration experts will share valuable knowledge they've learned from pioneering this industry and detail how to create the right mobile strategy, with commerce, loyalty and engagement, to extend the benefits of existing loyalty programs to mobile apps. As a leader in Demandware commerce solutions, GPShopper offers more to retailers than any other mobile app platform, including:
- First & only Demandware SDK with certified cartridge for speed to market with iOS and Android mobile apps
- Pre-built SDK that includes all native iOS and Android pages from Categories, Search Results, PDP, Cart, Account and Checkout Flow
- Trusted advisor to Demandware's exclusive Partner Advisory Board
- Compliant with Demandware LINK approvals and compatible with the latest 16.1 platform
- Mobile platform with full account management, CMS and reporting
- OS-friendly related features like 3D Touch, Touch ID & Credit Card Scan.
- Integration expertise with a variety of retail systems