When it comes to shopping, customers are reaching for their mobile devices first. Apps convert at 3.7x the rate of mobile web and 46 percent of app users say a brand's app inspires them to visit the store more often - so retailers need a mobile app strategy.
As a solid Salesforce partner, we're able to extend the benefits of your ecommerce site to mobile users. GPShopper is the first and only mobile app platform to launch a direct certified integration into their Open Commerce API (OCAPI) and Mobile First Reference Architecture (MFRA) so you can launch a mobile app right away, enabling:
- Real Time Data Updates: capitalize on ecommerce updates and promotions by extending those to mobile users. The open commerce API makes it possible to call data in real time. Any updates now made to your ecommerce site will be reflected within 15 minutes on the app - promoting new revenue opportunities.
- Marketing: banners, offers, push notifications and social features target customers with personalized messaging.
- In-Store: barcode scanning, inventory and product reservation create engaging in-store experiences.
- CMS and Reporting: full control over app content with real-time analytics to improve campaigns.
- Commerce Enabled : mobile commerce enabled and ability to enable ApplePay
Join retailers like boohoo, Nasty Gal, Tillys and more to witness first-hand the benefits a mobile app can bring to your business. Visit one of our mobile experts at Salesforce Connections in Chicago this June and book a meeting.