Great in-store experiences keep the customer coming back for more. The real question is, can better in-store shopping practices increase dollar spend and brand loyalty?
After visiting dozens of stores across the country, I wanted to share my favorite in-store experiences with you. Below is a list of the criterion I used to measure each:
- Is the store Instagrammable?
- Does the brand offer an interactive experience?
- Is merchandise organized and easily shoppable with little clutter?
- Are the store associates attentive and helpful but not overly salesy?
- Is the store inventory and décor unique?
- Does the retailer allow customers to test out or sample products?
- Is their great cell reception in-store? If not, does the store offer Wi-Fi?
- If the retailer or brand has an app, do they offer in-store mode or utilize personalized geofence push notifications?
- Is the checkout process seamless?